Receipt for Donations
- SBFC is an Institution of Public Character under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Health. All qualified donations are entitled to tax relief (currently 2.5 times of donations).
- Donor who wish to make a tax deductible donation is required provide name as of NRIC and NRIC no. or name of corporation and UEN.
- Two types of receipts are issued:
- Temporary Receipt
This type of receipt is handwritten with a set of 3 copies. The first copy is issued to the donor, the second is kept for accounting purposes and the third is the stub.
- Official Receipt (computer generated, no signature is required)
- Tax-exempt receipt series MF, Pink in colour.
- None Tax-exempt receipt series NT, Blue in colour.
Amendments of Receipts
(from non-tax deductible to tax deductible receipts)
- Amendment to receipt will not be accepted when SBFC has submitted details of donations for the previous year to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore in January each year.
- Changes to receipt after financial year ended on 31st March is also not acceptable.
You could download the Donation Form, complete and email to us or make your donation online via https://www.giving.sg/sbfc or https://sbfc.give.asia/.
Please download the Donation Form and send it together with your crossed cheque to our office at 48 Lorong 23 Geylang, Singapore 388376. Cheque payable to: Singapore Buddhist Free Clinic.
- Members of the public can also purchase charity vouchers during celebratory events or during the demise of their friends or relatives. For amounts above $100, the purchaser can request for free delivery. (This service is not available for amounts of below $100).
- For phone-in purchases of charity vouchers; details of the purchaser, recipient and the method of payment must be clearly stated and forward the information to our Head Office in order to process.
- All funds collected from the sale of charity vouchers will be deposited into the Medical Fund. An Official receipt will be issued.